Tuesday, December 13, 2016

NARS Velvet Lip Glide Bound


I was not very impressed with these the first time I swatched them at the NARS counter at Tangs. They looked really dry and did not swatch well. The second time I went to get the Sarah Moon Glass Metropolis set, the SA there helped me to swatch Bound and Unspeakable, this time around they looked smooth and pigmented. I guess it has to do with the fact that the ones I swatched were used by so many people that they dried up.

Needless to say I got Bound and promised myself I would go back and get a few more shades.






Bound is a lovely natural rose mauve shade that is just right on my skin tone. It is not a traditional matte liquid lipstick, instead it imparts a satiny shine. This is the colour I wear most often if I want a no fuss easy going casual colour. It is not drying but it is not long wearing either. It does not leave my lips parched or dry after wear.

The doe foot applicator makes it really easy to apply this straight off the tube.

I have my eyes on more velvet lip glides. Do you own any? What is your favourite shade?

SGD $40

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Bound is soooo beautiful! I personally do find these shades look great on me too but I rarely wear them! I really could use another version of a shade like this!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.