Friday, December 23, 2016

NARS Sarah Moon The Mind Game Velvet Lip Glide


After getting the full sized Velvet Lip Glide in Bound, I knew I wanted more and the best way was to to get the coffret set which contains 6 mini Velvet Lip Glides. I did not mind that this set consist mainly of dark shades because I love them although it would have been nice to see a bright plum and pink thrown in for more variety.

I love the Velvet Lip Glide formula. It is not a matte liquid lipstick instead it gives a shine. Although they don't last quite as long, they are very comfortable on the lips and do not dry my lips out.




SGD $80

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice formula I have to try it out. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your Family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are lovely. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.