Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Becca Luminous Blush Camellia


I love these Becca Luminous Blushes to bits so during the Sephora 20% sale I decided to pick up Camelia.


Left to right: Camellia and Foxglove
When I opened it up and placed it side by side with Foxglove which I already owned, I realised how close both colours were. Camelia being a tad lighter. So don't make the mistake of getting both, the differences are way too minimal to notice once they are on your cheeks.


Left to right: Camellia and Foxglove

I love how glowy it is, I did not apply any highlighter at all.



Becca Luminous blushes are finely milled and blend very easily, although they are not super pigmented, you cannot over apply with these which makes them really easy to use. 

Do you own any?

SGD $54

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.