Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Urban Decay Naked 3


I have been resisting for the longest time but I finally gave in and swatched this palette at Sephora. The swatched wowed me and now I own Naked 3.







Wearing Limit and Buzz
Wearing Nooner, Mugshot and Blackheart
Wearing Nooner, Mugshot and Blackheart

The quality of this palette is fantastic. The matte shades are buttery and the shimmer shades are well pigmented and blend well. The shades go well together and can be mixed and matched for endless combinations.

SGD $83

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the first 6 shades! I would just love to pick out some of those rosey brown shades to use. I've held back all these years and still don't own any of the UD naked palettes although I've been sort of dying too...I have another 2 palettes from them but I still always want to swatch the naked palettes at Sephora!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was me too, I waited so long because I already have so many palettes but this was such a good buy. The colours suits my skin tone.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.