Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks Rush, Ravenwood and Cruel




Mommy stop disturbing my nap and get those things off me!
Rush (Cream)
Rush
Ravenwood (Cream)




Cruel (Metallized)
Cruel


Left to right: Rush, Ravenwood and Cruel

If you go to the stand alone stores, the SAs there are really nice and will give you samples to try out. I am so happy to get this. I can try many of the colours from the Vice collection.






Overall the cream and metallized formula feel lightweight and glide onto my lips. They aren't long wearing but do apply opaque with one swipe but with the metallized formula applying slightly sheerer. The price point is really nice, I don't feel so guilty about picking up more lipsticks.

I don't usually pick metallic or glittery shades for lips, for one I don't like the look or the gritty feel. Cruel was a colour suggested by the MA who said that I could wear it on its own or on top of Rush and Ravenwood. Cruel did not feel gritty at all, I was surprised at how nice it looked on my lips just by itself. Now I have my eye on Big Bang! 

The silver packaging looks nice. I hear that they are supposed to be shotgun shells. I don't like that they are supposed to look like that. I don't think guns and bullets should ever be glamourised. What do you think?

SGD $29

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I think I know where to get a creamy hot pink now! I've yet to swatch any of their lipsticks but I think it's about time.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.