Friday, September 30, 2016

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Celebrity Skin and Redrum



Got my hands on two more Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks! I love these, they have one of the best liquid lipstick formulas. 



Celebrity Skin and Redrum were the two shades available, even though Celebrity Skin looked too nude for me I thought what the heck get it and worry about whether it suits me or not. When I first applied it, I was thinking, oh no, too light. With a fully made up face, it didn't look too bad but I'm not totally in love with the colour. Before leaving the house, I added a layer of gloss over it, it looked much better.



I am in love with Redrum, it is a classic red that does wonders to brighten up my face.



These don't transfer so much when I drink but with food they do fade a little. Reapplication makes everything good as new again. I really love this formula. It doesn't make my lips look like the Sahara Desert.

USD $18


Here is how you get your hands on Jeffree Star. Number one follow either Jeffree Star or Beautylish on Instagram. They post up notices when they are restocking. Unfortunately, they only restock one or two colours at a time. (So frustrating!) Quickly go in and get them before they are sold out again. I tried both on the Jeffree Star website and Beautylish. I prefer Beautylish because I get free shipping if I spend USD $75 and because they carry many other brands it is actually quite easy to chalk up $75 worth of items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.