Thursday, August 18, 2016

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Prom Night


I totally blame a certain person for my exploding liquid lipstick collection and it all started with the frustration of not being able to get my hands on Jeffree Star's Velour Liquid Lipstick in the shade I want most, Rose Matter. His products sell out so quickly. 

Prom Night was the only colour I liked which was available so I bought it off the website. I don't even want to think about the shipping I had to pay for this, needless to say it made this very expensive.


I have a thing for pink, so this packaging is insanely cute to me. The doe foot applicator is easy to use but somehow I have yet to master applying liquid lipstick precisely by just using the applicator. I still need my trusty brush.




Check out that pink, it is loud and in your face and oh so fantastic.


It stills transfers on me though minimally but it stays put throughout the day with light meals and drinks. Reapplication was a breeze, it looked as good as new and it did not dry out my lips badly. With liquid lipsticks, I must always make sure I exfoliate and prep my lips well before application. I also try not to wear liquid lipsticks too many days in a row.

I love this formula a lot and hope to get my hands on more of the in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo neon and bright! This pink shade is a amazingly pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharlynn but it's so difficult to find his products. :(

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.