Sunday, July 10, 2016

Tom Ford Eye Quad Disco Dust



I love the quality of Tom Ford Eye Quads. I am finally able to get my hands on Disco Dust to show you. It is a lovely palette with peachy hues.


Using Burberry Porcelain all over lids and the lightest golden peach shade on my lids
Using the second shade on the lids over and able my crease and the dark brown shade on the outer corner of my lids. Finally a dab of the sparkle shade on the middle of my lids


Another great quality quad from Tom Ford especially if you like warm shades. Now if I can only get my hands on Honeymoon.

SGD $112

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful look and swatches! I was contemplating whether I should get Disco Dust or Honeymoon, but finally decided on Honey Moon. Maybe some day I'll splurge on Disco Dust as well..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura, you can take your time colkecting Disco Dust, it isn't going anywhere :) how do you like Honeymoon? I still get my hands on it yet.

      Delete
  2. Oh my Jacqueline, that peachy shade is to die for! I've been lusting after Nude Dip quad! That's the one I think I will indulge in when I do! The quality of the eyeshadows and blush from what my friend tells me is fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Sharlynn, yes you need Nude Dip in your life.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.