Saturday, July 2, 2016

Tom Ford Beauty Soleil Color Collection for Summer 2016 Skin Illuminator Fire Lust


I am a sucker for glowy items. I have way too many highlighters but I still succumb to the occasional product that promises sun kissed glowy cheeks. Out of the entire Tom Ford Summer collection, this was the one item that was a impulse buy. I did not plan to get this but the swatch at the counter made me lose any sense of logic whatsoever. 







Fire Lust blends very well into my skin and gives a soft and subtle glow instead of something full on. I use my fingers to pat it on the tops of my cheeks and on my brow bones.




This isn't a must have. Although I do not regret purchasing it, it was not something I could not live without.

SGD $97

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.