Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Incandescent Electra


I am slowly beginning to understand a bit about the hype around the Hourglass Ambient blushes. I was torn between getting Radiant Magenta and Incandescent Electra and I chose the latter. Radiant Magenta will definitely be in my to buy list.






Check how pretty it is under the bright sun.


Incandescent Electra is a light coral shade. It isn't very pigmented but I love that it brightens my face subtly. It is a cross between a highlighter and blush for me. It is a blush that you can't possibly over apply.



This is a blush I do not regret buying. It is a pretty blush. Good luck trying to get any at this moment in time though. It is sold out in Sephora Singapore. You probably have to wait a while before they come back in stock. You can however get this from Net a porter.

SGD $59

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.