Saturday, June 25, 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick Bond Girl


Here is the final review of the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipsticks that I have. Boy did this review take a long time to post. I got distracted with other new exciting lipsticks and stuff and to be honest Bond Girl is my least favourite colour. In fact it isn't a colour I would normally get for myself.






I was hoping that Bond Girl would be a little bit rosier but on my lips it is more of a mauvy brown. It is a great work day lipstick though but on weekends I want something with a little more oomph and vavavoom if you get what I mean. That being said, I do love the formula of these Matte Revolution lipsticks. They aren't a true flat matte instead it has a little satin glow.




USD $32

2 comments:

  1. I think I would pass on this one too. The packaging is pretty and classy but the pigmentation and formulation is kinda not that impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sue, I can see why you would not like this shade. The shade to me is a little duller than what I would normally pick for myself.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.