Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Tom Ford Beauty Soleil Color Collection for Summer 2016 Sheer Cheek Duo Bicoastal


Of the entire Tom Ford Summer Collection, if I could only want to pick up one item, it would be Bicoastal. What a pretty pair of blush and highlighter in the nicest and sleekest packaging.





Both the blush and highlighter are pigmented and I use a light hand to make sure I don't get clown cheeks. The formula is to die for. It stays put the entire day and gives me glowy cheeks. I'm in total love with this. 



Highlighter shade on top of my cheek bones and blush shade on my cheeks
SGD $119

4 comments:

  1. Jacqueline it looks beautiful on you. I loved the Tom Ford Soleil Contouring on you also. I had sent you a comment when your review posted but for some reason I don't think it posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you M, oh no! Let me check. Thanks for alerting me.

      Delete
  2. The formula looks amazing!! I love that gelee looking type of formula, I've always had my eye on estee lauders blush that looks like this but its LE and I've never managed to get one. I love how it looks on you, so gorgeous and brightening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharlynn, I can't resist a pretty blush.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.