Saturday, April 9, 2016

Three Shimmering Color Veil Fame, Ziggy, Just Like Heaven and Golden Gossip


I thought I was over loose pigments.I hate how troublesome they can be but these were impulse purchases made just before boarding at Haneda airport last year.



Best used over cream shadows to add sparkle or over eye shadow primer. These are soft, sheer and finely milled. I use my fingers to pick up pigments. Using a brush caused pigments to fly all over the place. There was minor fall out. My favourite of them all is Ziggy for its sparkle.

Left to right: Fame, Just like heaven, Ziggy and Golden Gossip
Ziggy pressed on top of cream shadow
Golden Gossip pressed on top of Tom Ford Burnished Copper
Just Like Heaven pressed on top of Tom Ford Midnight Violet
Just Like Heaven and Fame are very similar with the former being sparklier.

3500 yen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.