Sunday, April 24, 2016

Lancome Cushion Blush Subtil 024 Sparkling Framboise


To be honest, I am not into the cushion foundation craze. I don't feel that it will give me the finish I want from my beloved foundations. I will however try a cushion blush because hey blush fiend here. I did not see many reviews about Lancome's Cushion Blush so this was really bought for the sake of experimentation. Hehe that is what I tell myself.



The cushion blush comes in a portable compact with a kinda sponge applicator. I have to tell you upfront I hate that applicator. It makes my blush application patchy. I prefer using my brush dedicated for liquid and cream blushes. It applies better.


You peel that plastic tab back and viola pretty blush! It is very saturated so I don't even press down, I just light dab. You can avoid it drying out because you and close it tight without fear of anything leaking out.




The colour is a pretty pink coral. It stays put throughout the day. It should be applied after foundation but not over powder. It makes application patchy.



SGD $55

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! From the packaging to the shade, I think its really worth trying out. Its formula seems great as well. Got to grab one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.