Saturday, April 30, 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick Love Liberty


First up discovering Beautylish has made my wallet cry a little but has finally given me access to products like Charlotte Tilbury. I love that with a purchase of USD $75 or more I get free international shipping. Hence my splurge on these lipsticks. 



I simply love the rose gold casing. I was surprised that each lipstick came individually wrapped in black paper inside the boxes. I don't think it was necessary and actually quite a waste of paper, but it was a nice touch.


It was really difficult for me to decide which shades to get. I really wanted a red but I have so many already. Instead I picked Amazing Grace, Love Liberty and Bond Girl based on the online swatches.

Love Liberty
Top to Bottom: Love Liberty, Bond Girl and Amazing Grace

Love Liberty is a gorgeous plum with hints of red. It settles to a satiny matte that does not look like all moisture has been sucked out of my lips. It is one of the most comfortable matte lipsticks I have worn so far. It does not dry out my lips and reapplies so well. I have nothing but love for it.


USD $32

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.