Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo 214 Message


I have not been interested in Chanel products for quite some time now. These lipsticks however peaked my interest and made me go to the counter on the rare occasion I was free. You know me, I can't go home with just one. In the end I picked 4 which were my kind of colours.



This is a nice weighty twist up pen that clicks when you twist up. Do not twist up too much because it does not go back into the tube. Just one click is enough to get product out.


I have here Message, a beautiful warm red plum shade. 


Left to right: Historie, Roman, Recit and Message
The textures of these lipsticks are amazing. When I applied them on my lips, I literally oohed and aahed. They have a lot of slip but miraculously adheres to my lips without moving all over the place. My trick is to wipe off my lip balm before applying this. I do feel I need a lip brush so that I can get precise lines.



Bottomline, nothing but love for these lipsticks. It feels so balmy and comforting. It is hydrating and does not dry out my lips. The best part is the intense opaque colours.  

SGD $49

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqueline, I absolutely love Roman and Recit but all four are pretty colors. I have seen these but I haven't purchased any; now I definitely will with such a positive review. It looks beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.