Monday, March 7, 2016

Tom Ford Spring 2016 Runway Color Collection: Patent Finish Lip Color Infamy



Left to right: Red Corset, Infamy and Orchid Fatale
There are two shades in the Tom Ford Patent Finish Lip Colour that are quite similar to each other. Infamy and Erotic. That was why I hard such a hard time choosing it. Infamy is the slightly darker one of the two.


Here, I have worn it lightly so you can see that it is slightly sheerer. When I appy more, the colour becomes deeper and brighter.



This is another great colour to own in the collection. It is comfortable to wear and lasts well even after food. Reapplication is a breeze, it looks just as good as the first time I applied.

If you want to spoil yourself and you love bright or deep colours, this is about the best pampering you can get for your lips.

SGD $72

2 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing these Tom Ford lip colors since they came out now I know I will definitely be making a purchase. All three are pretty for spring and summer. They look beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it was so difficult for me to pick, I just want them all, lol. Have you decided which ones would be going home with you?

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.