Friday, March 18, 2016

Tom Ford Spring 2016 Runway Color Collection: Patent Finish Lip Color Orchid Fatale




Here is my final installment of the Tom Ford Patent Finish Lip Color in Orchid Fatale. Don't be too worried that it looks dark. It is very wearable. On me it is a plum shade that becomes darker when I apply more. If you are worried that it is too dark, apply it as a stain instead. Myself, I love the glorious rich full on colour.



I highly recommend these if you love full and rich jewel toned lip colours. They don't dry my lips out instead the feel luxurious. Reapplying these is a breeze.

SGD $72

1 comment:

  1. The colors are great and yes it seems wearable and the richness of color is amazing as well. Well, I think its def something worth trying out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.