Sunday, March 27, 2016

Tom Ford Eye Colour Quad 03 Nude Dip




I have been lusting after this beauty since it came out. It was sold out so quickly. Well, I am glad patience won out. I just happened to ask the SA at the Tom Ford counter out of a whim so imagine my surprise when she said yes they do indeed have Nude Dip.

The formula and texture is everything I have been hearing about. Just gorgeous. There is absolutely nothing bad I can say about it except maybe the hefty price tag. 


Lightest shade on mybrow bone and second lightest all over my lid

Third shade on my lids past my crease
Darkest shade on the outer corner of my lids

It is a very easy to use neutral palette. The formula and texture are divine. Finely milled, blends well together and stays put the whole day with a gorgeous sheen to boot.

SGD 112

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqueline I own nude dip and love it also. It is great for everyday along with Coco Mirage. My favorite from Tom Ford right now is Honeymoon it really is gorgeous and the formula is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you to have gotten your hands on Honeymoon, I couldn't get one bec they are out of stock. It will probably be a Long time before I get it. I've been thinking of getting Coco Mirage, I hear so many good things about it.

      Delete
  2. You will probably be able to get Honeymoon sooner than you think because it isn't a limited edition. In the United States they are available on all sites. Maybe it is different where you live. Coco Mirage is very neutral but I love it because it's great when you want a more natural look. The formula of course is smooth it has the one cream and three neutral browns. Burberry Mocha eye shadow compact is very similar and their shadow formula is phenomenal. If you had to just get one I would wait and get Honeymoon. Coco Mirage is beautiful but more common.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope I can get Honeymoon soon. We have only one counter in Singapore and the last time I asked they only brought in 8 pieces which was sold out quickly. I guess patience is something I need to learn ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh my!!! This is such a beauty. Lovely colors and impressive texture and formula. Its something worth checking out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette is now on my wish list...but it will definitely but one of the items to be purchased before most of everything else! The damn shades are perfect and I LOVE the finish of the shadows...OMG I would use this quad all the time! Eeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This palette is now on my wish list...but it will definitely but one of the items to be purchased before most of everything else! The damn shades are perfect and I LOVE the finish of the shadows...OMG I would use this quad all the time! Eeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think both of us are neutral lovers. :) you definitely can't go wrong with this palette. The formula is amazing.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.