Saturday, February 6, 2016

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick Chihuahua and Melted Berry








Comes in a squeeze tube with a flocked applicator. Just squeeze and product comes out, it is very easy to use.

Left to right: Chihuahua and Melted Berry


I am not in love with Chihuahua. It looks flat and literally draws all colour from my face. I look washed out.



Melted Berry on the other hand was vavavoom. I really like it. Although arm swatches of these looked glossy, when applied on lips they were more matte. As such I would rather pick the brighter shades.

They felt a little drying on me so I wouldn't want to wear this the entire day. Melted Berry left a stain after I tried removing it.







SGD $30. I am n the fence with this particular product. I love how impactful the bright colours are but they don't feel very comfy on my lips. My Princess Precious seems to like them though.

2 comments:

  1. They are bright beautiful colors for sure. I own a couple of these and they are super intense. I never know what to wear it to!!! I'm surprised the first ingredient is mica though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go bold Jen! I bet you look fabulous in bright colours. Do you think mica could be the cause of it being drying on me?

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.