Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Nudestix Lip and Cheek Pencil Sin





Pretty rose colour shade that looks good on both on my cheeks and lips. Blends well and is long lasting as a blush. I can work this under or over face powder without looking patchy. As a lip colour, it feels neither hydrating or drying. It feels quite comfortable on the lips.

I do feel that it is unhygienic using it on my lips then applying it onto my face. To work around that, I use a tissue to gently wipe the tip then use my fingertip to pick up the pigment then dabbing it onto my cheeks.

Metal tin packaging comes with a mirror inside and  sharpener. Very easy to carry this around. I like this and might get either Ripe or Soul next.





SGD $34. You can buy this at Luxola or Sephora counters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.