Saturday, January 23, 2016

Suqqu 2015 Christmas Makeup Kit A


This Set consists of Eye Color Palette Ex-03 Aosaori, Ex-02 Gel Eyeliner Pencil, 50ml eye makeup remover and pouch. I bought this sole for the eye palette, I wished they added more useful things in the kit instead. I would have gladly traded the eye makeup remover,clutch and eye liner for a mini lipstick instead.





Ex-02 Gel Eyeliner Pencil is a deep navy blue colour. I am impressed it because it is relatively long lasting as compared to all the eye pencils I have ever owned. Unfortunately it is dry as the Sahara and drags across my lids. I hate that.





Love the palette though. Excellent quality in which Suqqu is known for. 

8000 yen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.