Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Charms: Bitch Perfect, Penelope Pink and So Marilyn




These are so cute especially when I received it as a present, thanks Pammie. But at USD $39, it isn't worth it at all. Cuteness does not makeup for the lack of product because these things are tiny. They should have added two more colours to make this kit more worthwhile.


I was apprehensive using Bitch Perfect and Penelope Pink because they look too nude for me. But with a layer of Make Up For Ever lip liner in 14C under, Bitch Perfect became a very nice wearable shade. Very feminine.

Bitch Perfect

So Marilyn

The lipsticks are creamy and opaque. They don't feel moisturising, neither are they drying. Not sure why but wearing So Marilyn made my lips peel, could be a one off thing. Do they make me curious enough to want to get Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Nope.

USD $39

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.