Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Addiction Lip Crayon Rose Petal 002


It is difficult visiting an Addiction counter without trying to bring the whole store back with me. 




Can I eat this mommy?


Retractable lip pencil that does not retract all the way down.


Pretty blue based pink shade. Creamy matte with a little shine. Best to prep lips with balm before applying. Unscented. It is a little dying, I always find that my lips are peeling by the end of the day but it does not stop me from loving the shade.





2484 yen

2 comments:

  1. That pink is so pretty!!! I love the saturated colors from Addiction in these crayons but it was too drying to wear for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it was a tad drying but I can live with it ;) I'm lusting for more colours.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.