Sunday, December 20, 2015

Burberry Kisses No. 97 Oxblood



I am sorta back. I think. I apologise for the absence but work and extra curricular activities sapped up all my energy. Blogging became a big chore and I was running out of things to say. I was repeating myself over and over again.

So from now on, you see more pictures than words. I use my funds to buy my makeup so I choose and research carefully before laying my money down. I don't buy something unless I hear or read that it is good. If I come across a dud, I will definitely warn you about it.

Without further ado, Burberry Kisses in Oxblood.




It is more opaque as compared to the Lip Mist version. See my swatches of Lip Mist Oxblood here.




Love it.

6 comments:

  1. That's very pretty on you! I've thought about getting Oxblood for a while so might take the plunge, I've been waiting for the sheer kisses formula to come out before placing an order but no idea whats happending with them as all the blogs that got sent them for free said they were coming out in November. Anyway if I don't speak to you before have a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clare, have an awesome Christmas too my dear. I'm loving dark reds lately. Can never go wrong with a Burberry lipstick.

      Delete
  2. Love it! I super love the color for its not too dark or too light. I think its just perfect for the Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, it is a lovely festive colour. Merry Christmas Emma. :)

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.