Sunday, September 6, 2015

Red lips: Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani 400


I kinda lost my red lippie mojo for a while. I stuck mainly to safe MLBB shades and forgot how empowering and confidence boosting a red lip can make me feel. So I'm declaring my Saturdays red lip day and I am going to put all my red lipsticks on rotation. So many red lipsticks, which to choose first? I decided to go with Giorgio Armani's Rouge D'Armani lipstick in 400, a classic red. I love the satiny and creamy glide to this lipstick and how long lasting it is.


These are the makeup items I wore with my red lips. A subtle rose blush shade in the form of Addiction's Rosebar and defined eyes using my trusty Make Up For Ever eyeliner in black.



How do you wear your red lipstick? Do you only save it for special occasions?

8 comments:

  1. That's a good idea to rotate them, I tend to have a lot of lipsticks that are in the same colour family, mind you not reds as they are tricky for me to wear, you on the other hand rock them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we have the same problem :) I tend to always use the same few shades for work.

      Delete
  2. So nice to see you get your mojo back again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda for a while there makeup didn't excite me as it used to. I think it's got to do with the other stuff happening. I hope to get everything back on track. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh Jacqueline, this is such a stunning shade on you!!! NEVER lose your red lip mojo again! I have this shade in their liquid lipstick. Unfortunately, the formula really really doesn't work on me.

    I have a strange thing with reds. I can pull the grand majority of them off, but I'll always reach for a fuchsia, a bright pink, a coral, or a berry over a red. I'm not too sure why!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Sunny, with me being sick and injured the past few weeks and work it was so hard to muster the motivation to rock a red lip. I think you just prefer other bright lip colours to red. Do you think so?

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.