Tuesday, September 22, 2015

3 Concept Eyes 403 Glass Red


I met my dearest blogger friend Lunaface a while ago and she gifted me with a 3 Concept Eyes lipstick. It is always such a joy to receive new makeup to play with. Thank you my dear. I am not really a big fan of Korean makeup just because it is another deep dark hole which if I fall in, I will never get back out from. Too many makeup brands and not enough money for it.

403 Glass Red is kind of a misnomer. It should be called Glass Orange instead because I don't see any red in this. That being said it is a lovely sheer orange shade that brightens my complexion.




I have added a lip liner under this lipstick as you can see here.



It is nice balmy lipstick to use on an understated day. It does not last long. It is not moisturising but it does not leave my lips dry and peeling.

I have seen 3CE sold at Luxola and Sasa in case you are interested to check them out.

Ratings: 3 lipsticks

1 comment:

  1. So it looks like it's very balmy and nourishing :D I like! Very pretty on u!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.