Monday, August 17, 2015

Shiseido Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer RD304 Hibiscus and RS509 Vino

 

I only came across these lipstick when I was gifted one by the lovely Monica from memoiselle.com called Romance. Ihave been using it on and off more frequently than any other lipstick I own that it's down to a little nub. By the way I went searching for a backup and have one safely kept it my makeup drawers should I ever finish my first tube. This is the only point makeup item that I have bought a backup which I know I will use.

Even though I love my bright opaque lipsticks, a natural lip is something I am enjoying a lot lately. When I don't want to put in too much effort into my makeup, a natural lip is something that never fails me. While at the duty free shop at Ngurah Rai airport, I wandered to the Shiseido counter hoping to look for my backup Romance but instead  ended up with Hibiscus and Vino instead.



(Information taken from Shiseido Singapore website)


Achieves elegant, light and beautiful lips through translucent, dewy color, silky radiance and a glamorous full look.
Dewy texture and even application.
Minimizes the look of vertical lines.
Moisture-rich, beautiful finish lasts all day. 
Provides a treatment effect to improve roughness and chapping.



RD304 Hibiscus


 Hibiscus is a sheer warm rose shade.


RS509 Vino


 Vino is a mauvish pink shade with tiny silver shimmer.



PK410 Satin, RD304 Hibiscus, RS509 Vino and RS508 Romance
I appreciate how emollient these are and so easy to wear. Slap on and go. Even though they have some slip, they still adhere to my lips. They don't last long but I don't mind reapplying these. Because they are sheerer, they allow my natural lip colour to peek through thus making them my lips but better colours. I normally wear these on light makeup days where I require minimal effort. I do feel that they are pricy though very much in league with the prices of the other luxury brands. 

SGD $43

Ratings: 4+ lipsticks

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love the color of Vino!! They look so moist and comfortable! I really must add a shiseido lippie to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharlynn Shiseido lippies are really nice. I bet you can find a suitable colour for yourself.

      Delete
  2. Hey Jacqueline, great picks as usual! I like slap and go lipsticks as well. Glad to hear they don't slide right off! Both are super pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right they are slap and go lippies. Thanks Sunny.

      Delete
  3. I am impressed! I love the colors and the qualities of these lippies are good as well. I think they are worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sue, they are definitely worth checking out. Their shades seem very suitable for all skintines.

      Delete
  4. I love Hibiscus! I super like the color and I think it matches my lips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma then you must make a trip to the counter and check them out :) I've not regretted buying them.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.