Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tom Ford Beauty Soleil Collection 2015 Cream and Powder Eye Color Golden Peach





I left Golden Peach last because even though it is pretty, it is the  least exciting of the 4 cream and powder eye shadows. The powder shadow does not make much of a difference to Pink Haze (cream shadow). As you can see from the swatches, it looks exactly the same except with sparklies.

Pink Haze on lids
Powder eye shadow over Pink Haze





If you have Pink Haze already, I don't really think you will be missing Golden Peach very much. I love these cream and powder products because of how the powder eye shadow transforms the cream shadow into something different, Golden Peach didn't do that for me. That being said, it is still a pretty colour.

SGD $85
USD $60

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade!! I still don't own any Tom Ford makeup, so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kerri, I have to agree with out that it is very expensive. I wish they make smaller pots and sel them cheaper. But if you are up for a good splurge these would be it. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Jacqueline, I still love this duo on you: A LOT! I see your point, but seriously it's still stunning! Kinda regret not picking it up now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sunny, it is a very easy duo to wear. Babe if you have Pink Haze already, you can apply the powder eyeshadow from Naked Bronze.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.