Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tom Ford Beauty Soleil Collection 2015 Cream and Powder Eye Color Naked Bronze


I love warm colours and Naked Bronze is right up my alley. I was a little disappointed that the cream eye shadow Spice is actually a repromote which I already own. You can check out my first review of it here




Spice is a warm chestnut brown shade and the power shadow is a light gold/champagne topper shade. When they are paired together, something magical happens.

Spice over NARS eye primer
Powder Eye shadow over Spice
With the works
I have to say that the topper shade stays put on my lids without fall out which I am very pleased about. Nobody likes fall out, it just isn't sexy.

I have also taken to using the topper shades of all my cream and powder shades on my existing cream eye shadows. I get added dimension and find new looks, so fun.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Romance
Tom Ford Pink Sand on my cheeks
Taking to account how user friendly this shade is, I bet it is sold at the Tangs counter. You might have to find this online. Get it quick though.

SGD $85
USD $60

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

1 comment:

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.