Sunday, June 7, 2015

Project Swap: Gucci Face Sheer Blushing Powder 020 Coral Flower


This pretty piece of makeup is brought to you courtesy of dear Lunaface. Thank you babe! I tell you every time dear Luna passes me one of her blush, my wallet is in danger because we have very similar tastes. 









The black casing is hefty and luxe but somehow I'm not in love with the blocky casing.



Check out that pretty coral pink colour.

Useless blush applicator




My impressions of the Gucci Face Sheer Blushing Powder is that it lives up to its name. It applies sheer but can be layered for a more pigmented look. So it isn't easy to over do it. The powder is finely milled and blends well. Coral Flower is a pretty colour but easily dupable. Somehow it stops short of being something I would pick up on my own. I have come to the point where I am now very selective of what I buy. For that price, if I don't hear angels sing in my head when I apply this, I won't buy it.

USD $49

8 comments:

  1. I've not bought anything from this brand yet but do really like that colour, though like you say it looks dupable. I don't think the Gucci makeup range has created that much buzz since its release really, not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't say, I'm totally not excited by Gucci.

      Delete
  2. Well, this is something worth checking out indeed. I am impressed with its qualities. I like that its easy to wear and blends well easily. Knowing these things made me convinced of giving it a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad this post helped you in your decision. Do let me know if you picked it up I would like to be to hear your thoughts.

      Delete
  3. For some reason, Gucci makeup did not appeal to me. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I'm not really excited by it.

      Delete
  4. it looks nice on you:) I don't like Gucci packaging, I think they look very tacky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it because of the blocky design or the black and gold colours?

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.