Thursday, May 28, 2015

Tom Ford Beauty Soleil Collection 2015 Cream and Powder Eye Color Black Oyster





If you are looking for a sexy sparkly smokey eye look, Black Oyster is it. The powder shadow is a sparkly silver shadow that is more or a topper shade than a true silver eye shadow. The cream shadow is a dark grey shadow with tiny silver shimmer.


For this eye look, I used my fingers to pick up the cream shadow and apply on my lids. I had to be careful not to pick up too much pigment because just a little is enough. I used my fingers to blend the cream shadow but I was hoping for a more opaque look. I'll try using a synthetic brush the next time to experiment.


I dabbed the silver powder shadow onto the inner to the middle of my lids. The powder shadow stayed intact without any fallout during application. I topped it off by tightlining my eyelids with my trusty waterproof eye liner.





I wore this out for my pole class, two sweaty hours. There was minor fall out when I went home and checked.

Left to right: Black Oyster and Midnight Sea
If you love sexy smokey look, I think Black Oyster will be right up your alley. I love that it is easy to use and the colours look stunning. I like my sparkles, so this is so my thing.

USD $60

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

This is the look I wore for my pole class.

Tom Ford Matte Lip Color in Pussycat

My OOTD
Being a kitty momma, I lean towards anything that reminds me of my cast. How can I not buy that pole top with Meow on it. Impossible!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh this duo is sooo gorgeous!! I really love the cream shadow and totally would wear it on its own! And you are in such great shape I'm envious! You're totally motivating me to get more active! I would love to get toned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babe come for pole class, I guarantee you a toned strong body ;)

      Delete
  2. what a gorgeous shade! now I'm sad that I didnt get it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that black oyster one. Love the color and shimmer. Love that meow top too. You look hot and sexy on that. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy. Have you tried these shadows before, it is really good.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.