Saturday, May 9, 2015

Giorgio Armani Eye Tints 09 Cold Copper, 10 Senso, 11 Rose Ashes and 12 Gold Ashes


As promised, here are the rest of my Giorgio Armani eye tints. I call this my neutrals edition. It was so difficult to decide on which colours I like without having to test them out in the counters so I ended up with 4 of them. I shall let my swatches do the talking.

Left to right: Cold Copper, Senso, Rose Ashes and Gold Ashes 
Cold Copper on my lids
Senso on the outer corner of my lids
Finished eye look with Cold Copper and Senso
Senso unblended

Rose Ashes on my lids
Super sparkly Gold Ashes on my inner lids and Senso on the outer lid

Of all these 4 shades I love Cold Copper which is a gold/brown shade and Senso which is a slight reddish brown shade best. They are a neutral lover's dream. Rose Ashes is unique with its flashes of pink. I don't really like Gold Ashes  because it is very sparkly. I can't wear this on its own. Instead I dab it on the inner corner of my eye lids.

USD $38

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. These eye tints are killing my wallet! Lol I simply love using them.

      Delete
  2. Haha I bought Senso on Friday and already wore it yesterday! It's stunning! I was worried it'd look too reddish and weird on me, but it's just beautiful instead. Cold Copper seems really promising as well! Love them on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo my favorites are Gold Copper and Rose Ashes! Darn these are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharlynn, they last the entire day on my lids. They are really nice especially the neutrals.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.