Sunday, April 5, 2015

15th Wedding Anniversary

I'm really sorry I haven't been writing but out of respect for the passing of our founding father Mr. Lee Kuan Yew, I decided to keep silent. I was too sad to post anything on my Instagram or here. 

While we were celebrating our wedding anniversary we were also watching the news and hoping he would recover but it was no meant to be. Dear sir, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you have given to us.


Hubs decided that we would celebrate with a bigger bang this year since we were so busy that totally forgot to celebrate last year. We checked into Amara Sanctuary. Gorgeous villa but it was a pity about the service which didn't quite match up to the lovely place.







Other than having a day of alone couple time, we got DS to join us so we could enjoy his school vacation too. We wandered around Sentosa and did boy things.



We were at Fort Siloso to learn a little bit of our history and got to play two rounds of laser tag. It was fun to chase after DS and shoot at him.

Posing under an old school bus stop



We also hung around (get it???) at the Mega Zip and did an awesome zip line. I was very sure DS would chicken out but he bravely went through with it and enjoyed himself.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Happy anniversary to you and your husband Jacqueline! The villa looks gorgeous and I'm sure your family had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.