Thursday, February 12, 2015

Tom Ford Lips and Boys 23 Michael





Here is the second Tom Ford Lips and Boys in my collection. Michael. Michael is a bright coral pink. It is a kind of colour which I find a tad difficult to wear. I can't just slap it on. Because of my skin tone, I find that I need to be properly made up before I look good with this shade.





It is supposed to be a frost finish but not to me. I feel that it has a satin finish with shimmers. Like Francesco, it is creamy and opaque in one swipe. I do have to prep my lips with lip balm before applying it. It is not the most moisturizing lip stick but it does not dry my lips out.

USD $32

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning shade on you Jacqueline! At first it seems like a neon bold coral in the tube but on your lips it's such a gorgeous bold bright pinky coral! I like how you've worn it not too layered, it's more wearable and totally suits you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharlynn, these minis are just so fun to wear.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.