Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day everyone!


Happy Valentines everyone! I'm trying to work up the courage to wear this top for my pole class today since it is after all Valentines Day, let's see how that goes. Anyway I thought it would be a good idea to get Princess Precious to pose as a model. She had other ideas.




Never give your kitteh lacey things! They have an innate urge to destroy.

May your Valentines Day be filled with puppy dog kisses and kitteh cuddles.

Love Jacq.

2 comments:

  1. OOOo LA LA! What a sensual outfit! I bet you'd look like a million bucks in it with your pole dancing skills! I've seen your posts and damn lady you are sooo fit! Puts younger me to shame! I totally need to loose a bit more extra weight and start some weight training or toning up or some sort! Happy valentine's day to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharlynn, yup I wore it and I didn't have a wardrobe malfunction hehe. Actually I'm not really good but I practice and try my best. I hope you and your honey have a great Valentines Day babe. Hugs.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.