Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Guerlain A Night At The Opera Holiday Collection 2014 Meteorites Perles d’Etoiles Illuminating Pearls


I owe you the final piece of the Guerlain Holiday collection. I am really sorry I took so long to rite this up. It has been hectic.

Honestly, I don't really get the Guerlain Meteorites. I picked up the travel set many years back because the balls just looked so nice. But after using them, I honestly did not see an difference whether I used it or not. So why did I get this? I don't know. The packaging was part of the allure.






I took the individual balls for a swatch, they are not the best but I hope you can see that each ball has a different colour. I am not able to use this as a blush, it doesn't not show u on me. I use it more as an overall finishing powder to give my face a little warm. I don't really see much of a difference but the act of applying it gives me joy so I guess that counts for something.





After this, I still have to say I don't really get the meteorites other than it gives a very subtle finish. The fun part is swirling my brush onto the balls. Is it a must have? Not in my opinion.


USD $60

Ratings: 3 lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jacqueline, your skin looks SO extra lovely with this! I'm a little surprised you don't really get the balls ;) I like how it Photoshops the skin while giving it some life, because some powders only blurs the pores without doing that. Not sure if it makes sense! Anyways, I think these brighten your skin nicely. I hope with a little more experimenting, you'll fall in love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment. I have been faithfully using this as a finally step to my makeup process as a finishing powder.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.