Monday, December 1, 2014

Tom Ford Lip Color Matte 08 Velvet Cherry





The second color from Tom Ford's Lip Color Matte that I want to introduce to you is Velvet Cherry. If you read my blog long enough you would know I cannot resist a red lipstick. Something about wearing red lipstick makes me feel invincible. With a good red lipstick on, I am ready to take on the world. Yeah!




Velvet Cherry is a deep red shade. It appears brighter in this picture because I used Burberry's Lip Pencil in Brick Red to line my lips. I find deep reds a lot easier to wear as opposed to a chilli red shade. 

Like Black Dahlia, this has a creamy and opaque formula. Again with a shade like this, lips have to be prepped well. I am not sure why but the first time a wore this shade out, I didn't like how it looked after I reapplied it again. My lips felt dry. When I applied over my lips, it emphasized my dried lips and it did not look as good as when I applied it freshly. The next time round after applying a bit of lip balm, it looked much better.


USD $50

Ratings: 4- lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. Oooo lala! Another stunning lippie from Tom Ford! I really really want to get spanish pink or the brown nude 'sable brown' I think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think those are wearable shades babe, good choices.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.