Sunday, December 7, 2014

Tom Ford Cream Color for eyes 04 Spice




Here is the second gorgeous pot of Tom Ford Cream Color for eyes in Spice.



Spice is an opaque creamy warm metallic brown that may not suit everyone's skin tone. But I love it. It blends very well on my lids and there is time to blend before it sets. It is smudge proof and crease proof and stays on until I take it off. It also plays well with other cream and powder products. It layers on well without looking cakey. So it can be applied sheer or layered on for more pow!

Here is my simple look. Spice over NARS eye primer. 


A little Make Up Forever Artist Shadows in Celestial Earth on the outer corner of the eyes.






Between Platinum and Spice, I can see why Platinum is more popular. It is more wearable. These are luxury cream shadows. To me, they are worth it. Wearing them is a joy.

US $42.

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

3 comments:

  1. I think Spice is perfect for you, it's such a rich warm brown! But given a choice I would choose platinum, I like the cooler tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jacqueline, Spice looks great on you! I still don't think it'll work that well for me though. It seems too warm (I know it sounds weird, but a lot of very warm eyeshadows don't work on my warm skin tone)! If I go for one of these, it'd be Platinum :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are so pretty but I guess i would also go for Platinum. I like the shade and I like the idea that its more wearable.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.