Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Project Swap: Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blusher Love Is The Drug



Here is another product I got to play with through Project Swap with my fellow makeup buddies. Thank you dear Luna. You can read her take on this blush here.



Charlotte Tilbury blushes come in an almost palm-sized oval shaped packaging that feels hefty. Love is the Drug features a bright pop of pink in the centre and a pastel pink highlighter surrounding it.

Left to right: Pink highlighter, bright pink blush and blended together

Charlotte Tilbury blushes have a soft and blendable texture. It is finely milled and lasts on me till I take it off. I used my Hakuhodo blush brush and gently swirl the pan to pick up pigment and apply them. I pick up a little of the highlighter and apply them on the tops of my cheeks for a little glow.




The makeup I used for this look
USD $40.

I think Charlotte Tilbury makes great blushes, Cheek to Chics are easy to use. You won't find yourself applying too much. Love is the drug is a pretty face brightening colour.

Do I want to buy any for myself? Well I think I'm at saturation point when it comes to blushes. It really has to be pretty damn special for me to want to buy it and at this moment, I have satisfied my curiosity for them.

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

6 comments:

  1. I've been seeing all these beautiful CT products and these are beautiful, although I would prefer to get an eyeshadow quad from them given the chance! *drool*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get the eyeshadow palette Sharlynn I think you will love them.

      Delete
  2. Oh my God this is such a youthful-looking glowy pink on you, girl! I think you need it! Absolutely love the look on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw... don't tempt me my dear, I have so many thing on my wish list right now, I don't know where to start.

      Delete
  3. Hey Jacq! You look glowing! CT blush is one of my staple blush, it has one of the textures around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meryl :) I'm trying hard to resist buying anymore new blushes.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.