Monday, November 17, 2014

Guerlain A Night At The Opera Holiday Collection 2014 Rouge G Rouge Parade 820


I can't get enough of red lipsticks. I have tons but I still have room for more. One of my favourite lipstick formulas has to the Guerlain's Rouge G. They are creamy and opaque and they feel luxurious on my lips. I missed out on some of the limited edition Rouge G casings before so I wan't going to et Rouge Parade slip my clutches.


The limited red casing is a heavy duty plastic casing that feels as heavy as the regular Rouge G. It sports a gold Guerlain button instead of the regular silver.



Look at me! I'm so pretty!
One swipe

Rouge Parade is described as a "luminous red". It is not a full on red, I see hints of pink in it. Just like all my Rouge Gs, this applies like a dream. It goes on opaque on one swipe. It feels moisturizing and does not dry out my lips at all. It is quite long lasting, it fades slightly after food but it still looks pretty good on my lips.



I think Guerlain makes the best jewel colours especially in the Rouge G formula. It is something you could wear for the Christmas season or just to brighten your day. Totally hoard worthy.

I bought this at Nordstrom for USD $51.

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

3 comments:

  1. I love love this red on you!! It's so brightening and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharlynn. Have you tried a rouge G before?

      Delete
  2. Aww KITTIES!!! I really love this one! If I could pick ONE item from this collection, this would be it! It looks SO good on you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.