Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Guerlain A Night At The Opera Holiday Collection 2014

You know what I haven't been really buying at new collections except for my staples but when I saw the Guerlain holiday collection I knew I have to break my piggy bank for it.

Image taken from Guerlain website


Three things caught my eye. The Petrouchka palette (golds and neutrals what is there not to love!), the Rouge Parade lipstick (Rouge G with a LE red casing, sign me up!) and the Perles D'Etoile meteorites. I haven't had much luck with the past meteorites I bought. They didn't do anything for my face but I got sucked in my the gold and red packaging.

I will leave you with pictures of my haul.




I am taking my time to play with this so hang in tight for the swatches and reviews. I bet these are going fast so if you have your eye on it, I think you better buy it fast.

I bought mine from Nordstrom by the way and thankfully my meteorites arrived intact. Have a great day people!

6 comments:

  1. What a great way to break out the piggy bank Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it Linda :) my piggy bank will be further abused by my TF hauls. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You can use it as a wrist band or hair tie but seriously I don't think I will do that. I'll just put it around my palette and admire it some more.

      Delete
  3. Isn't this collection PERFECT? I'm really loving everything so far, and I hope you will, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! I just love the packaging and the quality of every item. Which is yr fav among the whole collection?

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.