Monday, October 27, 2014

Project Swap: Dolce and Gabbana Luminous Cheek Color Rose



Hi everyone, today I am going to show you the Dolce and Gabbana Blush in Rose which lovely Ruby from Miaka's Life and Loves passed to me to play with.


Rose is a muted brown rose shade. What I love about these D and G blushes is that they aren't overly pigmented and thus very easy to apply. These blushes are finely pigmented and soft. They blend very well and stay on me for a long time. If I have to nitpick it is the fact that the black cloth casing it comes with, is a tight squeeze. I have a slight problem getting the blush out of the casing everytime I want to use it.


Top to bottom: Rosebud and Rose



USD $45.

With a plethora of blushes out there, a blush must really be something to stand out in such a crowded field. As pretty as it is, it doesn't make me want to rush out and get more of these.

Ratings: 3+++ lipsticks

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is a lovely shade Jen, I think though it can be replicated easily.

      Delete
  2. Love the shades but more I love the packaging! You're right though, they aren't that special and I would skip on these for something else!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What brand blushers would you get Sharlynn?

      Delete
  3. I like the blusher.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.