Thursday, October 9, 2014

Project Swap: Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palette The Golden Goddess


The first Charlotte Tilbury palette which I originally wanted to get was The Golden Goddess but I decided to go against my natural instincts of getting yet another neutral palette and bought The Rebel. As much as I love it, it doesn't get enough mileage as my neutral palettes just because neutrals are so much easier to pair. I have been dreaming of The Golden Goddess every since I bought The Rebel because I love the quality of the eye shadows. I am so happy that dear Luna of The Flintstone Loves Pretty loaned this to me to play with. And seeing how my record with stuff loaned to me by Luna, it is highly likely I will buy this for myself.





I literally oohed and aahed when I swatched this. This is so my kind of palette. A touch of golden warmth and those sparkles on the third swatch to the left is just too pretty for words. I am in love. The first, second and last eye shadows are creamy and pigmented. The third shade is a sparkle shade that feels drier to the touch. This shade does not feel gritty at all unlike some sparkly eye shadows. I think this shade just adds that something special to this palette.







This palette is total love. I am definitely getting my hands on this palette the first chance I get.

£38

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

6 comments:

  1. Sooo luxurious and sooo divine! I sooo want a quad from them! The purple, green and blue ones are sooo calling to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really beautiful quad Sharlynn especially if you like warm neutrals.

      Delete
  2. Hey Jacqueline, this quad looks GREAT on you! I think it's probably too warm-toned for me (strange as it may sound, I don't do too well with very warm shades). I haven't tried anything from CT because nothing is really screaming my name. Maybe one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, other than the eye shadow quad in Golden Goddess, I don't see anything that interests me at the moment. Their blushes are good but nothing I want to buy at the moment. I am waiting for the Guerlain Christmas collection though.

      Delete
  3. Love it! Love the layering of colors and the lightness of shades. Its def a perfect everyday look that I usually prefer for my look. A must have indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just simply love a good neutral quad and this fits the bill perfectly, have you tried anything for Charlotte Tilbury before?

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.