Saturday, October 18, 2014

Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric Sheer Blush 305 Dolci


I have been wanting to own a Cheek Fabric since I heard they were out. I just couldn't decide on which shade to get even after poring over the numerous swatches. Finally after poring over The Beauty Look Book's swatches I decided to order Dolci.

There are a total of 8 shades available. I wish they would name their shades on the website. 








I am so glad I chose Dolci. I love peachy orange shades and this is just the perfect peach. It is a luminous shade with fine shimmer. It is not overly pigmented so it is very easy to wear.  It is very finely milled and blends easily onto my skin. It lasts about 4 hours on me.



USD $46

I am totally in love with these new Cheek Fabrics. I wish I could see them in person to swatch them instead of relying on online swatches. 

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. Jacq, they are available at DFS Scotts! But I'm not sure if all shades are available there. I had high expectations of these after reading many raves about them online but it turns out I'm not impressed at all with the shade I bought, which is 306. I will not be getting any more of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful peach! Perfect for your medium tan complexion! have a few peaches like this too but I'm more of a rosy/nude warm blush shade type of girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.