Saturday, September 27, 2014

Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Pencil No. 2



I was in need of a eye brow pencil. My favourite Shu Uemura ones were worn down to their nibs and I was up for trying something new. I was at the Make Up For Ever counter at Sephora and Mr Didi Sin MA for Make Up For Ever introduced me to their Eyebrow Pencil in No. 2. Initially I was a bit wary of the shade. It seems a little too slight for me. What do you think?




It is so easy to draw my brows with this! And the lines are creamy and pigmented. I wanted to use both for a comparison but strangely my Shu Uemura pencil would not cooperate. I think it has hardened to the point that however I sharpen it, I cannot draw with it anymore.

So here is how it looks on y brows. I'm still a noob at drawing my brows.





Does it look natural on me or should I go a shade darker?

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoy using this brow pencil. After drawing small lines on my brows I use my eyebrow brush to shade it in.

I bought this for SGD $30.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

6 comments:

  1. This pencil looks awesome on you, I think this one works fine for you, maybe if you apply a bit more and brush it out a bit more it would seem even deeper but it looks great on your complexion. I love to use powders but I really need a pencil for ease of application!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear, I'm not good at doing my brows so I need all the advice I can get. :)

      Delete
  2. I think that shade really works for you, your meant to go a bit lighter with your brow colour so think that shade fits the bill :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clare, I am really loving this, its the only brow pencil I have at the moment. :)

      Delete
  3. Seeing the swatch, I thought the pencil might be too warm; however, it looks great in the full face photos. It goes beautifully with your rich dark brown hair. [Long time no chat, by the way!]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear, it has been a really long time, I hope you are well. It has been very busy for me :( I was really thinking that I may have brought home the wrong shade but yup I am glad it works out on my face. I don't really have a lot of brow products.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.