Tuesday, September 30, 2014

D.U.P. Eyelashes 919 and 920 review



After wearing D.U.P Eyelashes for the first time, I fell head over heels over them. I went out and got more of them to try. I prefer natural looking eye lashes as opposed to spider legs stuck on my lids so I bought 919 and 920 in addition to another set of 921 and my Holy Grail eyelash glue. I seriously recommend the transparent lash glue as opposed to the black ones. Unless you have super steady hands, lash glue is liable to get on your lids. At least with the transparent lash glue, you won't have black glue all over your lids.


These lashes are very suitable for small Asian eyes. I do not need to trim these. The lash bands are very flexible and soft. They don't feel heavy on my lids in fact I almost forget that they are there.






919 looks more dramatic as compared to 920. I love the longer lashes at the ends. Very coquettish looking.




This is how 920 looks on my eyes. My heart is squealing with joy because these are just so so lovely.



These might cost more than the normal fake lashes you can get at Sasa but I think the quality more than makes up for it. They sell for about SGD $25 for two pairs of lashes and a small tube of lash glue. I  don't like reusing my lashes for too many times because I just get grossed out. But if you take good care of them and remove the glue gunk after use and keep them is a dust free container. I bet you can get at least 4 good uses out of them.

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. These are damn pretty! These are totally perfect for small asian eyes especially when we have such tiny invisible natural lashes! I would love to own a box of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try these Sharlynn, they are very comfortable and natural looking.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.