Saturday, September 6, 2014

Addiction Eye shadows Nostalgia, Rigeletto and Morning Moon



You know after my first foray into Addiction cosmetics, I knew I wanted more. I had my eye on the compact and so decided I would buy 3 more shadows to add to my collection. I already have Arabian Ruby, Flashback and Fudge. I wanted my compact to feature more neutrals so I decided on getting some colours I could use as all over lid colours. 

I have to tell you it is hard to decide what colours to get even though there are quite a few resources to get excellent swatches. I relied on Drivel About Frivol and Shameless Fripperies who had gorgeous swatches.

A special thank you to dear KS my long time reader turned good friend for indulging in me and not batting an eyelid when I asked you to score Addiction goodies for me. Muack!













The moment I took my necessary photos of all the eye shadows in their original pans, I depotted them because I want to fit them immediately into my new compact case. These are so easy to depot. Just stick something through the little hole and out pops the pan. Easy peasy.



If you are not filling up your compact, you will find that your pans aren't secured. You will want to put some sticky tape or glue to hold the pans in place. However, if you get 6 pans of eye shadows or 4 pans of eye shadow and a blush, they somehow clicked into place and hold securely without you having to glue it or tape it.


Left to right: Morning Moon, Rigeletto and Nostalgia.

Morning Moon is a sheer warm gold shade, Rigeletto is a peachy champagne shade and Nostalgia a sparky light taupe shade.

Morning Moon on my lids

Rigeletto on my lids
Oops! Pardon the smudged eye liner!
Nostalgia on my lids

Just like the first three eye shadows I bought, these have amazing soft and buttery textures. They glide on my lids and stay put even when I forget to apply eye primers. Morning Moon and Rigeletto are beautiful all over lid shades on me. Although Nostalgia has obvious sparkles, I have not experienced any fall out without.

I paid 2000 yen for each eye shadow pan and 1500 yen for Compact Case II.

I am very pleased with my buys and these will definitely get a lot of use because of how neutral they are.

Ratings: 5++ lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.