Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sponsored Post: ORBIS Care-na Hot Cool Gel



Good morning dear readers! I hope you are having a good morning so far.

Today I have for you ORBIS Care-na Hot Cool Gel for review.

(Taken from press kit)

CARE-NA HOT COOL GEL, ORBIS’ up-and-coming pore refining gel, has arrived in Singapore. With its ability to care for various pore conditions that trouble different age groups, CARE-NA HOT COOL GEL is the product that can help one achieve pore less baby-like skin!

Women may experience different pore concerns throughout their life.

20s Sebum Pores Active sebum secretion. When in excess, sebum may clog pores and result in the formation of pimples and dry skin.
30s Mixed Pores Active sebum secretion and pores begin to sag.
40s Sagging Pores Skin’s foundation weakens and women see a change in firmness and elasticity of skin. Coupled with gravity’s downward pulling force, round pores form a teardrop shape overtime.

Key Ingredients:
Fine Scrub to remove old corneum and grime.
Sebum-adhesive Charcoal Powder to absorb sebum.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch-Hazel) Leaf Extract to refresh and minimize pores.
Absorbent Hyaluronic Acid and Permeative Collagen to hydrate the skin and create a uniform and plump skin texture.

Product Specifications"
Oil-Free
Fragrance-Free
Free of artificial colors
Allergy Tested (formulated to minimize the risk of allergy)

Directions of Use
Use 1-2 times a week after facial wash.
Remove excessive moisture on hand and face.
Take a pearl-sized amount and gently massage in circular movements on the T-zone (forehead, nose, cheek and chin) for 10 to 15 seconds.
Rinse thoroughly.

According to the press kit I have to worry about sagging pores. Boo!

Well honestly I have never worried about my open pores, I know they are there but it has never been my main priority. Mine being my ever growing dark spots. 


The Care-na Hot Cool Gel comes in a viscous dark grey gel with tiny particles to provide exfoliation.

The first time I used it, I was in such a hurry to try it out I forgot to read the instructions. I put a layer on my face and waited for it to dry out. Then I couldn't understand why it was not drying up and why was the gel sliding off my face and into my mouth. Bleah! After reading the instructions, I had a good laugh. I tried it out the correct way the next time with definitely more success.

This gel does feel warm on contact with my face but it isn't uncomfortable. The tiny particles are not harsh so I felt that I got a gentle scrub. I used it to massage my forehead, nose area and chin area as per instructions and washed it off.

I use this once every week for about a month now. I don't see my pores shrinking but I am generally happy that the area around my nose, chin and forehead feels clean and smooth after use.

SGD $21.50.

Ratings: 3 lipsticks


Disclaimer:  Product was provided for by the company. Review is my own opinion, I am not affiliated or paid by the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.