Monday, August 4, 2014

Sponsored Post: Charee Lashes 7962

I was very fortunate to receive a whole box of lashes to review from Charee Lashes. There were quite a few sets so I am taking my time to test them out and review them. You can read my first review of it here. Here is my second review.


Product Description:
Color: Black
Hait Texture: Human Hair
Length: Short
Thickness: Thin
Price: SGD 7.99 *glue included

I was so excited to use these that I forgot to get a closed up picture of the lashes before I put them on. Major oops! Here is a close up of the original picture I took. I hope you can see how natural and feathery this pair of lashes look.


This is my favourite pair to wear for day. The length suits my small Asian eyes. I do have to trim the sides to fit me but overall this pair just gives my lashes that little bit extra to open my eyes up. They are very lightweight and comfortable to wear.




My preference are "natural" looking fake lashes so these are the perfect pair for me. These are definitely something I will stock up.

Lipsticks: 5 lipsticks

Disclaimer:  Product was provided for by the company. Review is my own opinion, I am not affiliated or paid by the company.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty and so simple! I love how natural it looks but I prefer lashes with a bit more drama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharlynn, you look fantastic with falsies. :)

      Delete
  2. I like a natural looking falsies too, the kind of falsies that won't make me look like wearing falsies :D thanks for the review.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like these and if you don't mind paying for more DUP lashes are very nice too.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.